Galaxy User Group Meeting 2021 – Save the Date
Updated: July 22, 2021 | Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on LinkedIn
SAVE THE DATE: October 3 – October 7, 2021 in Las Vegas, Nevada
We’re back! And we couldn’t be more excited. We will be holding the 2021 Galaxy User Group Meeting in-person, in Las Vegas this year.
We recently sent a survey about UGM and the results were clear: You want an in-person event in October.
So please save the dates on your calendars: Sunday, October 3 – Thursday, October 7 in Las Vegas, Nevada. And keep an eye on this page and your inbox. We’ll be sending links to register and book a hotel room in the coming weeks. We can’t wait to see you there.
Thank you to our Platinum Sponsor
All 2021 Galaxy User Group Meeting sessions and the group rate hotel block are held at the Renaissance Las Vegas Hotel.
Renaissance Las Vegas Hotel
3400 Paradise Road, Las Vegas, NV 89169-2770
The block rate at the hotel is $218 USD/night plus taxes and fees. This includes a destination fee per night. Please book your stay as soon as possible as the rate expires on September 10, or when all the rooms are booked.
Call for Presentations
Share Your Success with the Galaxy Community!
Share your attraction’s successes, lessons learned or interesting developments at your attraction during our Galaxy User Group Meeting in Las Vegas.
Why Present at UGM?
- Become an active participant at UGM: The event takes on more meaning when you’re involved in its execution. Plus, it’s more fun!
- Promote yourself as an industry expert and make connections that will benefit your career.
- Practice your public speaking skills: we’re a non-judgmental group that just wants to hear what you have to say.
- Leave with the personal fulfillment of knowing you helped someone else do their job better.
- Get a great gift: We don’t want to brag, but we’ve gotten some pretty positive reviews on the gifts we’ve given in the past.
Ideas could include:
- How you use a specific Galaxy module to meet business goals or improve your guest experience.
- New processes your team adopted to streamline operations.
- How you unified your systems to use Galaxy for ticketing, retail and F&B.
- A new marketing campaign that’s achieving incredible results.
- How you’ve partnered with a vendor on a key project.
- A panel or group discussion to share tips and tricks for mastering a certain module.
CLICK HERE to submit your proposed topic by August 15, 2021.
We’d like to give a special thanks to all our sponsors who help make our Galaxy User Group Meeting possible.