Gateway Ticketing Systems 2024 Summer Software Developer Internship Program
Throughout your internship, you’ll have the chance to work on Production Projects, allowing you to create and expand client-side applications while also integrating business applications in a real-world setting, all while being paired with a dedicated Product Mentor for guidance and support.
What can you expect to learn at Gateway?
LEARN LIFE SKILLS SUCH AS:
- Health Benefits
- Interview Do’s and Don’ts
- Interview Skills
- Resume building
- LinkedIn profile workshop
LEARN AND USE TOOLS AND LANGUAGES SUCH AS:
- Agile Methodology
- Junior or Senior year in a computer science program
- 12 Week Hybrid Internship – Must be willing to work virtual and in the Gilbertsville, PA office
- Paid Summer Internship Class of 2024 – Monday, May 20 to Friday, August 9, 2024
- Strong problem-solving skills and the willingness to bring solutions to real life problems for customers
- Self-motivated, desire to work hard and finish tasks on time or early
- The ability to work well in a team environment and willingness to help others.
- Strong written and verbal skills
Contact Kelly Andre at email@example.com to get started!