PROVIDE YOUR ENTIRE TEAM WITH THE GALAXY TRAINING THEY NEED – AT A TIME, PLACE AND PACE THAT WORKS FOR THEM.
An annual Learning Subscription gives unlimited access to our Learning Portal and the growing eLearning course catalog for up to 25 users a time. Learners can select from courses related to:
- Configuration – The Galaxy Core Curriculum will provide a System Administrator with an introduction to configuring and maintaining Galaxy.
- End-User Experience – Provide an interactive guided experience for front-line staff to learn and refresh their knowledge with operational simulations for Point of Sale, Order Entry, Pass Portal, and more.
- Technical Assistance – Experienced Galaxy users can explore how to use more advanced Galaxy functionality like Multi-Park or Gateway Script to meet your business needs.
- Gateway Products – Explore the benefits and functionality of additional Gateway Products you may be considering for your site, such as Reporting Plus or eGalaxy Group Sales.
Why a Learning Subscription can benefit your organization:
- Convenience – With the Learning Portal, scheduling is no longer a barrier to getting your team the resources they need. Learners can decide when and where to participate in training.
- Flexibility – Our eLearning courses are designed to meet the needs of several types of learners. Whether they need to review the content once or multiple times, the Learning Portal allows them to control the amount of material they consume and the duration of time they need to learn the new information properly.
- Empowerment – Give members of your organization the ability to create their own learning journey. Learners can enroll in course content, providing them with opportunities to become more effective in their roles. It also grows their Galaxy system vocabulary which can be used to create better cross-departmental communication and understanding.
- Assessment – Each eLearning module has assessments and quizzes, allowing learners to instantly evaluate their understanding of concepts in the course. Learners can return to content until they have a solid understanding or for a quick refresher. Managers can also track completion and comprehension to determine if additional assistance is needed.