Connect with Other Galaxy Users for a Powerful Experience
Connecting with professionals who utilize the Galaxy point-of-sale solution can significantly enhance your system’s capabilities.
The Galaxy user community is enthusiastic and cooperative, willing to exchange valuable insights, inquire about pertinent topics, and exhibit their respective venues’ triumphs to spark innovative concepts.
Our customers connect in a multitude of ways:
User Group Meetings
Known as UGMs, these events are currently being held in the U.S., Europe and Asia. Gateway hosts a main UGM annually in a different city throughout North America, while some of our customers lead regional UGMs.
In addition to connecting with the Galaxy user community, UGMs offer:
- Tours of customer sites to see Galaxy in action in other venues.
- Customer panels on specific topics focused on best practices and lessons learned.
- An insider’s look at the features inside the latest version of Galaxy software.
- Tech tips for keeping your system running at peak performance.
- Thought leadership on key drivers, including sales channels, membership, CRM and business intelligence.
Online Customer Community
Available exclusively to our customers, this resource provides an online forum for discussions on everything from hardware to configuration questions.