Connect with Other Galaxy Users for a Powerful Experience
Making connections with other professionals using the Galaxy point-of-sale solution helps you unleash the full potential of your system.
Galaxy users are a passionate and collaborative group who like to share best practices, ask questions of each other and show off their venue’s success to spark your thinking.
Our customers connect in a multitude of ways:
User Group Meetings
Known as UGMs, these events are currently being held in the U.S., Europe and the Middle East. Gateway hosts a main UGM every year in a different city throughout North America while some of our customers lead regional UGMs. This year’s events include Southern California, London, Dubai and Texas.
In addition to connecting with the Galaxy user community, UGMs offer:
- Tours of customer sites to see Galaxy in action in other venues
- Customer panels on specific topics with a focus on best practices and lessons learned
- An insider’s look at the features inside the latest version of Galaxy software
- Tech tips for keeping your system running at peak performance
- Thought leadership on key drivers including sales channels, membership, CRM and business intelligence
Online Customer Community
Available exclusively to our customers, this resource provides an online forum for discussions on everything from hardware to configuration questions.