Important Update About COVID-19
Updated: April 6, 2020 | Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on LinkedIn
To All Gateway Customers,
These are challenging times as the world deals with the COVID-19 outbreak. Like you, we’ve watched the news and seen the data about the number of infections and the economic impact.
As always, what is most important to us is the health and welfare of our employees and our customers. Our employees in our headquarters, regional offices in London and Canada, and our remote employees have been educated on best practices for preventing exposure and infection, and we encourage you to follow the same guidelines as outlined by the CDC.
And while we continue to focus on the safety of our employees and customers, we also know you are relying on Gateway to continue to deliver exceptional, uninterrupted service no matter the challenges ahead of us. Our Executive, Management, Human Resources, and Information Services teams are working together to ensure the continued safety of our employees, and to ensure business continuity.
Our Business Continuity Plan Includes but is not limited to:
- A dispersed workforce. A significant portion of our employees are already home-based. We also have fully-staffed offices in Gilbertsville, Pennsylvania; London, England; and Calgary, Canada. If one region is more significantly impacted than another, we are appropriately staffed.
- A large majority of our employees are fully prepared to work remotely if required, thus minimizing the disruption to business operations.
- Continual monitoring of the situation and updates to our employees on developing information, best practices and/or guidance from relevant authorities around the world.
- Precautionary measures to protect our employees and customers through heightened and best-in-class cleaning efforts throughout our facilities, keeping employees informed of practical prevention methods, and assessing travel needs versus the associated health risks.
- Observing all travel warnings and restrictions, and continuing to assess and update our travel scheduling and workplace preparedness based on guidance and recommendations from relevant federal, state, and local governmental and health authorities.
Thank you for your continued trust in us as a business, as a partner, and as a friend. Please reach out any time if you have additional questions or concerns.
President and CEO, Gateway Ticketing Systems
P.S. We’ve been hosting a series of webinars, Webinar Wednesdays, first and foremost to bring our attractions community together to support each other through these challenging times. But we’ve also been addressing topics each week that will help your attraction continue to deliver the best Guest Experience despite the coronavirus crisis. If you would like to stay on top of what webinars are happening when, just check out our webinar page. We hope to see you on one of our webinars.