Product Manager Jerry Lake Participating in Two Educational Events at IAAPA Attractions Expo
Updated: November 8, 2016 | Fraud | Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on LinkedIn
Gilbertsville, PA (November 8, 2016) – With almost 10 years’ experience in the attractions industry, Jerry Lake will be participating in two educational events at the IAAPA Attractions Expo in Orlando. As one of Gateway Ticketing Systems’ product managers, Jerry has extensive knowledge of admission control, fraud protection and EMV/credit card processing.
These sessions are:
- Operators Roundtable Lunch – Noon-2 p.m. Tuesday, November 15
- Fraud, Fraudsters, and Employee Theft – 3:30-4:45 p.m. Tuesday, November 15
Later in the week, Jerry will also be delivering a presentation on fraud in the Gateway Booth #4847.
- Why Attractions Attract Fraudsters – 11:30 a.m. and 1:30 p.m. Thursday, November 17
Gateway has two other in-booth presentations scheduled during the IAAPA Attractions Expo:
- Dynamic Pricing: One Price Doesn’t Fit All – 11:30 a.m. and 1:30 p.m. Tuesday, November 15, led by Andy Povey, Business Development Director
- Harnessing Technology for Better Visitor Engagement – 11:30 a.m. and 1:30 p.m. Wednesday, November 16, led by Dave Langran, Technical Director
Keep track of all IAAPA activities (#IAE16) and all things Gateway throughout the year on our social channels including Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook.