SoCal Galaxy User Group Meeting 2017
Updated: March 21, 2017 | User Group Meetings | Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on LinkedIn
REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED.
Look for details on our North American UGM registration coming soon.
It’s time to network with your peers, share best practices and set yourself up for a successful year. This customer-led event features an afternoon focused on memberships, a robust full day covering everything from customer relationship management and Galaxy Connect to order entry and security best practices.
Have a project or initiative that you’d like to share with the group? We welcome your input – from five-minute talks to more indepth presentations. Please email your interest to Michael McSparran, San Diego Zoo.
Day 1, February 21 (Tuesday) – 1-5:30 p.m.
Membership Levels: An Analysis of Best Practices, Benefits and Cost
- Sky API / RE Console– Questions and Answers
- Digital Membership Project
- Membership Project Update
- Are You Feeding the RE Beast? Selection of Data for The Raiser’s Edge
- Membership Best Practices
- Joint Membership Change Requests/Co-Funding Opportunities
- Nonprofit Advisory Group Update
Day 2, February 22 (Wednesday) – 9 a.m.-5:30 p.m.
- Galaxy Tips and Tricks
- What’s New at Gateway
- CRM Plus | Powered by Galaxy
- Using Galaxy for Food and Beverage
- Blaze Pass – Digital Membership System
- Galaxy Connect Supplier Update
- Using Galaxy Connect
- Dynamic Pricing
- Galaxy Pass Outside the Box
- Order Entry Best Practices
- Security Best Practices
- Roundtable #1: Responsive Website / Finance Reporting / Group Sales
- Roundtable #2: Access Control, Multipark & Attractions / Marketing and Discounts
Please note that topic discussions may change without notice.