Sell Tickets and Board Passengers Efficiently to Stay on Schedule
Whether selling to commuters, leisure travelers or both, having multiple sales channels to sell tickets can only increase your revenue. Just as important is being able to validate those tickets and passes in real-time.
How can our Galaxy point-of-sale system help you do this?
Galaxy is a robust modular solution that offers:
- Integrated ticketing and admission control – sell tickets and passes through multiple sales channels including tollbooths, online and through kiosks, and validate those tickets with the simple scan of a barcode (whether printed or on a mobile device)
- Flexible pricing configuration – accurately quote and sell tickets for current and future dates at different fares
- Fraud protection – for ferry systems that carry vehicles, Galaxy can integrate with third-party loop vehicle detection systems to further validate transactions
- A unified point-of-sale solution – consolidate your ticketing, and any food & beverage and retail sales for faster reporting
– Chief Financial Officer
Working with Gateway is a real pleasure. Everything was seamless from start to finish. Most importantly, whenever I needed assistance, they answered all of my questions and met our aggressive timeline to get our web store up and running.
Utah’s Hogle Zoo
– Guest Services Manager
With more than one million guests annually, it is absolutely essential for us to stay ahead of curve in an ever-changing marketplace. Through outstanding support and product development, Gateway has made this possible.
Eastern State Penitentiary
– Vice President, Director of Operations
Gateway’s solutions and services provide us tremendous flexibility in how we do business with them and operate efficiently.
USS Midway Museum
– Sales Manager
Connect has saved us 40-50 hours a month in reconciling vouchers, and we saw about a 20% bump in sales with our largest distributors when we started using the platform.