Maximize Throughput While Increasing Safety and Convenience
Effective admission control ensures a smooth experience for your guests and guarantees security for your business. By utilizing the Galaxy ticketing system and admission control, you can rest assured that your revenue is safeguarded and important data is collected while efficiently guiding your guests to their destination – your site.
Compatible and flexible
- The flexible Galaxy admission control solution can be used with a variety of hardware to ensure a fit to your unique needs. From bar codes to bracelets, podiums to parking gates or integrating with our rich Admission Control API for complete control of your custom solution, the Galaxy admission control solution has the necessary functionality. Whether you want the efficiency of self-serve or the security of attended admission, we have you covered. Here is a sampling of the options available when you use admission control in the Galaxy ticketing solution:
- Traditional attended turnstiles;
- Self-serve admission gates;
- Greeters with Mobile scanners;
- Guest-facing podiums with a central attendant;
- Accessible gates for guests with mobility needs; and
- Parking gates.
The information you need to succeed
Knowledge is power, and the Galaxy admission control solution keeps you informed about what is happening at your site in a variety of ways:
- Get current visitor levels by measuring entrances, reentries, crossovers, and exits;
- Differentiate your site to ensure proper flows and measurements in parking, main gates, and special exhibits;
- Develop your own rules for ticket usage throughout your site;
- Ensure guest safety with robust lockout and block-out capabilities; and
- Prevent pass backs and member sharing with biometric verification or photo validation.
By integrating the Galaxy sales and admission control solutions, you have the data and the control to manage your site for a positive guest experience and business outcomes.
Utah’s Hogle Zoo
– Guest Services Manager
Gateway Ticketing Systems has helped us remain on the cutting edge of admission, membership, attraction, and event sales and services.
The Strong National Museum of Play
– Director of Guest Services
Gateway’s robust features and capabilities, particularly with admissions and membership processes, add additional benefits to not only our museum guests, but for our staff as well.
National Museums Liverpool
– Director of Business Development
Working with the Gateway team to establish and successfully run a ticketing system for an exhibition as successful as China’s First Emperor and the Terracotta Warriors has been the perfect springboard for staging future ticketed exhibitions and events at our museums and galleries.