Admission control provides a number of functions. When designed properly, it provides a welcoming, efficient and secure way of admitting guests to your venue.
Our solution validates and collects usage information in real-time from any of your admission-controlled entrance and exit points for:
- Annual passes
- Membership cards
Benefits of admission control
- Fast ticket validation – view valid and invalid messages, identify usage information, and, for passholders or members, quickly confirm their identity
- Real-time capacity – easily compare revenue collected from ticket sales with revenue earned from ticket usage
- Restricted entry or exit access points – set up your venue to allow or deny admission to distinct areas of your facility
- Integrated RFID technology – configure this technology with other resources such as lockers where guests can secure their valuables
Compatible and flexible
Our admission control solution is compatible with all major turnstile manufacturers and uses standard PC architecture. It supports a variety of software and associated peripherals including contact-free readers and RFID.
Choose from a variety of admission-control options to meet your operational needs:
- Traditional and optical turnstiles
- Mobile scanners
- Handheld devices
- Handicap-accessible gates
- Parking gates
Real-time reporting and management tools
By integrating our Galaxy point-of-sale solution with admission control, you’ll have access to all your data in real-time.
- Accurate validation reporting including entries, reentries, crossovers and exits
- Automatic supervisor notification of locked-out tickets
Utah’s Hogle Zoo
– Guest Services Manager
Gateway Ticketing Systems has helped us remain on the cutting edge of admission, membership, attraction, and event sales and services.
The Strong National Museum of Play
– Director of Guest Services
Gateway’s robust features and capabilities, particularly with admissions and membership processes, add additional benefits to not only our museum guests, but for our staff as well.
National Museums Liverpool
– Director of Business Development
Working with the Gateway team to establish and successfully run a ticketing system for an exhibition as successful as China’s First Emperor and the Terracotta Warriors has been the perfect springboard for staging future ticketed exhibitions and events at our museums and galleries.