Streamline Employee Training and Effectively Cross-Promote
Using one point-of-sale system for your ticketing, food and beverage, and retail operations will only improve your operational efficiency.
- Easier staff training – when employees only have to learn one point-of-sale system, they can easily move around your facility to meet guest demand
- Accurate per-capita tracking – capture your revenue-generating data in one system to easily report on guest spending
- Informed business decisions – arm your team with comprehensive data to develop more effective promotions
Our Galaxy retail point-of-sale solution features:
- Full-color interface – a customizable touchscreen makes it easy for cashiers to ring up items for faster customer checkout
- Efficient sales and discounting – can be completed with the push of a button, barcode scan or keyboard entry
- Back-office configuration – enables you to quickly apply changes across all point-of-sale terminals
Reuben H. Fleet Science Center
– Chief Operating Officer
We were very deliberate in our selection process to make sure the winning solution would address our specific needs including resource management, membership, retail, and food and beverage. Gateway held the lead in functionality.
The Strong National Museum of Play
– Director of Guest Services
Transitioning our museum store to the same system as our ticketing allows us to tie in our offerings more seamlessly, which we could not easily do before.
Eastern State Penitentiary
– Vice President, Director of Operations
Gateway’s solutions and services provide us tremendous flexibility in how we do business with them and operate efficiently.
– Executive Director
We are very excited to open our museum this summer and having Gateway as a partner is central to support and unify our operations from online booking to advanced financial reporting and fundraising campaigns.