Streamline Employee Training and Effectively Cross-Promote
Improve operational efficiency by using one point-of-sale system for ticketing, food and beverage, and retail sales.
- Easier staff training – Employees only have to learn one point-of-sale system, making it easy to move around your facility based on guest demand.
- Accurate per-capita tracking – Capture your revenue-generating data in one system to easily report on guest spending.
- Informed business decisions – Arm your team with comprehensive data to develop more effective promotions.
Our Galaxy retail point-of-sale solution features:
- Customizable interface – Empower cashiers to serve guests faster with a customizable touchscreen.
- Efficient sales and discounting – Can be completed with the push of a button, barcode scan or keyboard entry.
- Back-office configuration – Enables you to quickly apply changes across all point-of-sale terminals.
Reuben H. Fleet Science Center
– Chief Operating Officer
We were very deliberate in our selection process to make sure the winning solution would address our specific needs including resource management, membership, retail, and food and beverage. Gateway held the lead in functionality.
The Strong National Museum of Play
– Director of Guest Services
Transitioning our museum store to the same system as our ticketing allows us to tie in our offerings more seamlessly, which we could not easily do before.
Eastern State Penitentiary
– Vice President, Director of Operations
Gateway’s solutions and services provide us tremendous flexibility in how we do business with them and operate efficiently.
– Executive Director
We are very excited to open our museum this summer and having Gateway as a partner is central to support and unify our operations from online booking to advanced financial reporting and fundraising campaigns.