Sell tickets on-site, online, or wherever your customers are
A ticketing system is central to everything that you do. It symbolizes the beginning of your guest experience. And, consequently, it is a significant source of your revenue.
Having a ticketing solution that provides multiple ways for your customers to buy their tickets can dramatically increase your sales.
Our Galaxy Ticketing & Guest Experience solutions expands your sales channels, letting you sell:
- On-site at your front gate or through self-service kiosks
- Online with a guest-friendly web store that is optimized for desktop, tablet or mobile.
- Through a group sales web store or by phoning a call center for advance bookings
- Through resellers like an area hotel or the local grocery store, and reseller web stores
- Through online travel agencies (OTAs) or third-party distributors through Galaxy Connect
You can also enhance the guest experience by providing several convenient and often contactless ways for them to receive and use their tickets:
- Printed tickets and RFID bands or other media available at a ticket window and/or self-service kiosk
- Emailed tickets that can be either printed at home or displayed on a mobile phone
- Tickets can be added to Apple Wallet and easily scanned at your gate
Galaxy is a fully customizable ticketing & guest experience solution.
From selling general admission tickets to having complicated dynamic ticket pricing, it’s all possible. With Galaxy, you can:
- Sell any type of admission ticket including resource/capacity-managed tickets
- Issue membership or annual passes, plus take guest photos and associate them with tickets, passes and membership cards
- Present appropriate upsell opportunities at the time of purchase to help drive additional revenue.
- Reserve, manage, and invoice both group and advance sales orders in an easy-to-use interface with robust reporting solutions
- Create and apply discounts
- Issue, use and track predefined or open-value debit cards
- Offer customized payment plans so guests can budget for annual passes and other products
- Collect demographic information such as zip codes for marketing purposes, and validate the accuracy of this information with Galaxy Address, Email and Phone Number Validation.
- Administer a loyalty rewards program
- Capture and report in-depth revenue data with Reporting Plus and CRM Plus.
- For capacity-managed events, create a seat map and define price levels for seats and sections – even attach photos to present your guests with “in seat” views – all with our reserved seat functionality
As a modular and robust ticketing system, Galaxy can grow with you as your business needs grow and evolve.
To learn more about how our ticketing solution can help you increase revenue,contact us.
– Chief Financial Officer
Guests can now seamlessly purchase admission and parking permits, increasing their time to enjoy the Zoo and animal exhibits.
– Chief Financial Officer
Within the first four months we had $60,000 in online ticket sales – this surpassed my expectations of what we could achieve.
National Museums Liverpool
– Director of Business Development
Working with the Gateway team to establish and successfully run a ticketing system for an exhibition as successful as China’s First Emperor and the Terracotta Warriors has been the perfect springboard for staging future ticketed exhibitions and events at our museums and galleries.
USS Midway Museum
– Sales Manager
Connect has saved us 40-50 hours a month in reconciling vouchers, and we saw about a 20% bump in sales with our largest distributors when we started using the platform.
– Commercial Manager
The benefits of the new web store extend beyond the value of enabling customers to pre-purchase on any mobile or fixed device. It is an essential tool for upselling our multi-site options and for tracking customer behavior to inform our marketing decisions.
Eastern State Penitentiary
– Vice President, Director of Operations
Gateway’s solutions and services provide us tremendous flexibility in how we do business with them and operate efficiently.
Brunel’s SS Great Britain
– Director of Development
With a proven record of delivering projects with some of the UK’s biggest heritage attractions, Gateway proved themselves to be best suited for our complex needs.
Drayton Manor Theme Park
– Managing Director
Gateway has a proven track record with some of the biggest theme parks and resorts in the world so the decision to appoint them as our ticketing supplier was an easy one.
– Chief Operating Officer
Gateway’s support has been integral to the success of this project. We are an innovative and exciting new attraction that deserves to be supported by the very best, cutting-edge ticketing technology – which is why we turned to Gateway for a comprehensive program.