Sell tickets on-site, online, or wherever your customers are.
As a significant revenue driver, ticketing must reach customers how they wish to be contacted to turn them into guests.
Our Galaxy Ticketing & Guest Experience gives you that reach, letting you sell:
- Online with a guest-friendly web store optimized for desktop, tablet or mobile;
- Via a network of online travel agents and third-party distributors;
- At hotels or other local vendor partners;
- On-site at your ticketing window;
- On-site self-service kiosks; and,
- Over the phone in your call center.
A flexible solution for your unique business needs.
Your site, your business, and your needs are unique. The Galaxy Ticketing System has the flexibility to run your business your way.
- Sell general admission, timed admission, unlimited capacity, or limited capacity tickets.
- Accommodate open, section-based, or reserved seating events and performances.
- Build attractive package options that include tickets, retail, food and beverage.
- Offer passes or memberships to your most loyal guests.
- Overcome objections and cost concerns with budget-friendly payment plans.
- Reward repeat visitors with loyalty points.
- Increase your revenue with suggestive selling upsells or after-purchase upgrades.
- Allow large (and small) groups with tools to plan arrivals, communicate and invoice advance group orders.
- Simplify guest purchases with predefined or open-value debit cards.
- Gather accurate, valuable business data with demographic validation and collection.
- Capture and report in-depth revenue data with Reporting Plus and CRM Plus.
The modular and robust Galaxy ticketing system can grow with your business and its evolving needs.
Contact us to learn more about how the Galaxy ticketing solution can help you increase revenue.
– Chief Financial Officer
Guests can now seamlessly purchase admission and parking permits, increasing their time to enjoy the Zoo and animal exhibits.
– Chief Financial Officer
Within the first four months we had $60,000 in online ticket sales – this surpassed my expectations of what we could achieve.
National Museums Liverpool
– Director of Business Development
Working with the Gateway team to establish and successfully run a ticketing system for an exhibition as successful as China’s First Emperor and the Terracotta Warriors has been the perfect springboard for staging future ticketed exhibitions and events at our museums and galleries.
USS Midway Museum
– Sales Manager
Connect has saved us 40-50 hours a month in reconciling vouchers, and we saw about a 20% bump in sales with our largest distributors when we started using the platform.
– Commercial Manager
The benefits of the new web store extend beyond the value of enabling customers to pre-purchase on any mobile or fixed device. It is an essential tool for upselling our multi-site options and for tracking customer behavior to inform our marketing decisions.
Eastern State Penitentiary
– Vice President, Director of Operations
Gateway’s solutions and services provide us tremendous flexibility in how we do business with them and operate efficiently.
Brunel’s SS Great Britain
– Director of Development
With a proven record of delivering projects with some of the UK’s biggest heritage attractions, Gateway proved themselves to be best suited for our complex needs.
Drayton Manor Theme Park
– Managing Director
Gateway has a proven track record with some of the biggest theme parks and resorts in the world so the decision to appoint them as our ticketing supplier was an easy one.
– Chief Operating Officer
Gateway’s support has been integral to the success of this project. We are an innovative and exciting new attraction that deserves to be supported by the very best, cutting-edge ticketing technology – which is why we turned to Gateway for a comprehensive program.