Sell tickets on-site, online, wherever your customers are
A ticketing system is central to everything that you do. It symbolizes the beginning of your guest experience. And, consequently, it is a significant source of your revenue.
Having a ticketing solution that provides multiple ways for your customers to buy their tickets can dramatically increase your sales.
Our Galaxy point-of-sale ticketing system expands your sales channels letting you sell:
- On-site at the front gate or through kiosks
- Online with a customer-friendly dynamic responsive design web store
- Through a group sales web store or by phoning a call center for advance bookings
- Through resellers at area hotels, the local grocery store and more
- To online ticketing agencies or third-party distributors through Galaxy Connect
You can also enhance the guest experience by providing various ways for them to receive and use their tickets:
- Printed tickets and RFID bands available at a ticket window and/or kiosk
- Emailed tickets that can be either printed at home or displayed on a mobile phone
Galaxy is a fully customizable ticketing system.
From selling general admission tickets to having complicated dynamic ticket pricing, you can make it all possible with Galaxy point-of-sale software. With this solution, you can:
- Sell any type of admission ticket including resource/capacity-managed tickets
- For capacity-managed events, create a seat map and define price levels for seats and sections – even attach photos to present your guests with “in seat” views – all with our reserved seat functionality
- Present appropriate upsell opportunities at the time of purchase
- Issue membership or annual passes
- Offer customized payment plans so guests can budget for annual passes and other products
- Create and apply discounts
- Issue, use and track predefined or open-value debit cards
- Collect demographic information such as zip codes for marketing purposes
- Administer a loyalty rewards program
- Capture and report in-depth revenue data
As a modular and robust ticketing system, Galaxy can grow with you as your business needs grow and evolve.
To learn more about how our ticketing solution can help you increase revenue,contact us.
– Chief Financial Officer
Guests can now seamlessly purchase admission and parking permits, increasing their time to enjoy the Zoo and animal exhibits.
– Chief Financial Officer
Within the first four months we had $60,000 in online ticket sales – this surpassed my expectations of what we could achieve.
National Museums Liverpool
– Director of Business Development
Working with the Gateway team to establish and successfully run a ticketing system for an exhibition as successful as China’s First Emperor and the Terracotta Warriors has been the perfect springboard for staging future ticketed exhibitions and events at our museums and galleries.
USS Midway Museum
– Sales Manager
Connect has saved us 40-50 hours a month in reconciling vouchers, and we saw about a 20% bump in sales with our largest distributors when we started using the platform.
– Commercial Manager
The benefits of the new web store extend beyond the value of enabling customers to pre-purchase on any mobile or fixed device. It is an essential tool for upselling our multi-site options and for tracking customer behavior to inform our marketing decisions.
Eastern State Penitentiary
– Vice President, Director of Operations
Gateway’s solutions and services provide us tremendous flexibility in how we do business with them and operate efficiently.
Brunel’s SS Great Britain
– Director of Development
With a proven record of delivering projects with some of the UK’s biggest heritage attractions, Gateway proved themselves to be best suited for our complex needs.
Drayton Manor Theme Park
– Managing Director
Gateway has a proven track record with some of the biggest theme parks and resorts in the world so the decision to appoint them as our ticketing supplier was an easy one.
– Chief Operating Officer
Gateway’s support has been integral to the success of this project. We are an innovative and exciting new attraction that deserves to be supported by the very best, cutting-edge ticketing technology – which is why we turned to Gateway for a comprehensive program.